"THE REAL WAY TO HAPPINESS IS BY GIVING OUT HAPPINESS TO OTHERS. TRY TO LEAVE THIS WORLD A LITTLE BETTER THAN WHEN YOU'VE FOUND IT, SO WHEN IT'S YOUR TURN TO LEAVE, YOU'LL LEAVE HAPPY, KNOWING YOU HAVE NOT WASTED YOUR TIME BUT HAVE DONE YOUR BEST"
Art. 35. The following marriages shall be void from the beginning:
(1) Those contracted by any party below eighteen years of age even with the consent of parents or guardians;
(2) Those solemnized by any person not legally authorized to perform marriages unless such marriages were contracted with either or both parties believing in good faith that the solemnizing officer had the legal authority to do so;
(3) Those solemnized without license, except those covered the preceding Chapter;
(4) Those bigamous or polygamous marriages not failing under Article 41;
(5) Those contracted through mistake of one contracting party as to the identity of the other; and
(6) Those subsequent marriages that are void under Article 53.
Art. 36. A marriage contracted by any party who, at the time of the celebration, was psychologically incapacitated to comply with the essential marital obligations of marriage, shall likewise be void even if such incapacity becomes manifest only after its solemnization. (As amended by Executive Order 227)
(1) Between ascendants and descendants of any degree; and
(2) Between brothers and sisters, whether of the full or half blood. (81a)
(1) Between collateral blood relatives whether legitimate or illegitimate, up to the fourth civil degree;
(2) Between step-parents and step-children;
(3) Between parents-in-law and children-in-law;
(4) Between the adopting parent and the adopted child;
(5) Between the surviving spouse of the adopting parent and the adopted child;
(6) Between the surviving spouse of the adopted child and the adopter;
(7) Between an adopted child and a legitimate child of the adopter;
(8) Between adopted children of the same adopter; and
(9) Between parties where one, with the intention to marry the other, killed that other person's spouse, or his or her own spouse. (82)
Art. 39. The action or defense for the declaration of absolute nullity of a marriage shall not prescribe.
(As amended by Executive Order 227 and Republic Act No. 8533; The phrase "However, in case of marriage celebrated before the effectivity of this Code and falling under Article 36, such action or defense shall prescribe in ten years after this Code shall taken effect" has been deleted by Republic Act No. 8533 [Approved February 23, 1998]).
Art. 40. The absolute nullity of a previous marriage may be invoked for purposes of remarriage on the basis solely of a final judgment declaring such previous marriage void. (n)
Art. 41. A marriage contracted by any person during subsistence of a previous marriage shall be null and void, unless before the celebration of the subsequent marriage, the prior spouse had been absent for four consecutive years and the spouse present has a well-founded belief that the absent spouse was already dead. In case of disappearance where there is danger of death under the circumstances set forth in the provisions of Article 391 of the Civil Code, an absence of only two years shall be sufficient.
For the purpose of contracting the subsequent marriage under the preceding paragraph the spouse present must institute a summary proceeding as provided in this Code for the declaration of presumptive death of the absentee, without prejudice to the effect of reappearance of the absent spouse. (83a)
Art. 42. The subsequent marriage referred to in the preceding Article shall be automatically terminated by the recording of the affidavit of reappearance of the absent spouse, unless there is a judgment annulling the previous marriage or declaring it void ab initio.
A sworn statement of the fact and circumstances of reappearance shall be recorded in the civil registry of the residence of the parties to the subsequent marriage at the instance of any interested person, with due notice to the spouses of the subsequent marriage and without prejudice to the fact of reappearance being judicially determined in case such fact is disputed. (n)
(1) The children of the subsequent marriage conceived prior to its termination shall be considered legitimate;
(2) The absolute community of property or the conjugal partnership as the case may be, shall be dissolved and liquidated, but if either spouse contracted said marriage in bad faith, his or her share of the net profits of the community property or conjugal partnership property shall be forfeited in favor of the common children or, if there are none, the children of the guilty spouse by a previous marriage or in default of children, the innocent spouse;
(3) Donations by reason of marriage shall remain valid, except that if the donee contracted the marriage in bad faith, such donations made to said donee are revoked by operation of law;
(4) The innocent spouse may revoke the designation of the other spouse who acted in bad faith as beneficiary in any insurance policy, even if such designation be stipulated as irrevocable; and
(5) The spouse who contracted the subsequent marriage in bad faith shall be disqualified to inherit from the innocent spouse by testate and intestate succession (n)
Art. 44. If both spouses of the subsequent marriage acted in bad faith, said marriage shall be void ab initio and all donations by reason of marriage and testamentary dispositions made by one in favor of the other are revoked by operation of law. (n)
(1) That the party in whose behalf it is sought to have the marriage annulled was eighteen years of age or over but below twenty-one, and the marriage was solemnized without the consent of the parents, guardian or person having substitute parental authority over the party, in that order, unless after attaining the age of twenty-one, such party freely cohabited with the other and both lived together as husband and wife;
(2) That either party was of unsound mind, unless such party after coming to reason, freely cohabited with the other as husband and wife;
(3) That the consent of either party was obtained by fraud, unless such party afterwards, with full knowledge of the facts constituting the fraud, freely cohabited with the other as husband and wife;
(4) That the consent of either party was obtained by force, intimidation or undue influence, unless the same having disappeared or ceased, such party thereafter freely cohabited with the other as husband and wife;
(5) That either party was physically incapable of consummating the marriage with the other, and such incapacity continues and appears to be incurable; or
(6) That either party was afflicted with a sexually-transmissible disease found to be serious and appears to be incurable. (85a)
Art. 46. Any of the following circumstances shall constitute fraud referred to in Number 3 of the preceding Article:
(1) Non-disclosure of a previous conviction by final judgment of the other party of a crime involving moral turpitude;
(2) Concealment by the wife of the fact that at the time of the marriage, she was pregnant by a man other than her husband;
(3) Concealment of sexually transmissible disease, regardless of its nature, existing at the time of the marriage; or
(4) Concealment of drug addiction, habitual alcoholism or homosexuality or lesbianism existing at the time of the marriage.
No other misrepresentation or deceit as to character, health, rank, fortune or chastity shall constitute such fraud as will give grounds for action for the annulment of marriage. (86a)
Art. 47. The action for annulment of marriage must be filed by the following persons and within the periods indicated herein:
Art. 48. In all cases of annulment or declaration of absolute nullity of marriage, the Court shall order the prosecuting attorney or fiscal assigned to it to appear on behalf of the State to take steps to prevent collusion between the parties and to take care that evidence is not fabricated or suppressed.
(1) For causes mentioned in number 1 of Article 45 by the party whose parent or guardian did not give his or her consent, within five years after attaining the age of twenty-one, or by the parent or guardian or person having legal charge of the minor, at any time before such party has reached the age of twenty-one;
(2) For causes mentioned in number 2 of Article 45, by the same spouse, who had no knowledge of the other's insanity; or by any relative or guardian or person having legal charge of the insane, at any time before the death of either party, or by the insane spouse during a lucid interval or after regaining sanity;
(3) For causes mentioned in number 3 of Article 45, by the injured party, within five years after the discovery of the fraud;
(4) For causes mentioned in number 4 of Article 45, by the injured party, within five years from the time the force, intimidation or undue influence disappeared or ceased;
(5) For causes mentioned in number 5 and 6 of Article 45, by the injured party, within five years after the marriage. (87a)
In the cases referred to in the preceding paragraph, no judgment shall be based upon a stipulation of facts or confession of judgment. (88a)
Art. 49. During the pendency of the action and in the absence of adequate provisions in a written agreement between the spouses, the Court shall provide for the support of the spouses and the custody and support of their common children. The Court shall give paramount consideration to the moral and material welfare of said children and their choice of the parent with whom they wish to remain as provided for in Title IX. It shall also provide for appropriate visitation rights of the other parent. (n)
Art. 50. The effects provided for by paragraphs (2), (3), (4) and (5) of Article 43 and by Article 44 shall also apply in the proper cases to marriages which are declared ab initio or annulled by final judgment under Articles 40 and 45.
The final judgment in such cases shall provide for the liquidation, partition and distribution of the properties of the spouses, the custody and support of the common children, and the delivery of their presumptive legitimes, unless such matters had been adjudicated in previous judicial proceedings.
All creditors of the spouses as well as of the absolute community or the conjugal partnership shall be notified of the proceedings for liquidation.
Art. 51. In said partition, the value of the presumptive legitimes of all common children, computed as of the date of the final judgment of the trial court, shall be delivered in cash, property or sound securities, unless the parties, by mutual agreement judicially approved, had already provided for such matters.
The children or their guardian or the trustee of their property may ask for the enforcement of the judgment.
The delivery of the presumptive legitimes herein prescribed shall in no way prejudice the ultimate successional rights of the children accruing upon the death of either of both of the parents; but the value of the properties already received under the decree of annulment or absolute nullity shall be considered as advances on their legitime. (n)
Art. 52. The judgment of annulment or of absolute nullity of the marriage, the partition and distribution of the properties of the spouses and the delivery of the children's presumptive legitimes shall be recorded in the appropriate civil registry and registries of property; otherwise, the same shall not affect third persons. (n)Art. 54. Children conceived or born before the judgment of annulment or absolute nullity of the marriage under Article 36 has become final and executory shall be considered legitimate. Children conceived or born of the subsequent marriage under Article 53 shall likewise be legitimate.
Health is wealth as we all know and we have to take care of it. There are lots of people who are sick, old people in the home care that needs to be taken care of, babies who need to be nursed. The reason why there are a lot who are into medical fields specifically nursing. Even those who are already professionals like teacher, engineer, architect, doctor etc,etc, not only that, even senior citizens are also taking this course. But still, the need for health care professionals are high.
And if you’re one of those who are thinking of a career in medical field, Medical Career Training is here to help you. Their main goal is to help you with the most advance information available on Medical training countrywide. It gives information to those who are searching for jobs in medical world likewise courses and degrees available in all top institutions. They have forms that are updated from time to time and allows everyone to request information directly from online schools or universities to know more about their programs.
Medical Career Training.com has featured articles such as:
One of the interesting jobs in medical assisting is being an UltraSound Tech also called Sonographer. They use special equipment to detect the sound into areas of patient’s body. There are
If you’re looking for a proper school or its location, Medical Training Career website will help you search for it by State. So the next time you think of a medical career, think of MedicalTrainingCareer.com.
Internet offers a lot of online games. One of these is vegas casino games.Downloading and installing their cololorful, fashionable and sophisticated website is so easy, with the fast internet connection, anybody can access and play casino online in an instant.
Online casino vegas offers more than a hundred different games that best cater to the quality and your style and taste. With the presence of classic games like roulette and blackjack that sometimes served by live dealers, you can possibly win their amazing huge jackpots.
They also have more than a hundred different games with high quality that are designed to meet the player's high standard taste. With their professional approach, friendly environment, and secured surroundings, you can be sure of a strict and fair gaming.
Playing casino online is like experiencing the real casino in
It’s always a hobby for me to write on something interesting. Pens and papers always come in handy wherever I go. It’s always nice to keep memories of your thoughts, to capture the moments that you had and to cherish while reading it over and over again. It’s nice too when you share it with your friends. Lately, I’ve found something interesting on the net, it said,get paid to blog If you are a stay at home mom, has a spare time at home, or you’re waiting for a call from the job you applied for, or simply bored, you can blog for money and Smorty.com is the best solution for you. Registration is easy, register your blog and if it meets its qualification, it will be approved within 24hrs.Easy huh? As soon as you are approved, opportunities already await on your admin panel or on your email account, that’s it and you will all be ready to get paid for blogging.
Advertisers are encouraged to advertise on blogs too. Smorty.com opens their door for web entrepreneurs who wants their website to increase its ranking and traffic by blog advertising, bloggers, with their creative writings will review their sites and give their opinion and the advertisers has the last say whether they will approve it or not.
If you’re asking how you can be paid by Smorty.com, no sweat! Thru paypal, you’ll get paid right away as soon as your blog’s been approved.
Be a smart blogger now with Smorty.com!
When I think about a broadband I think of a connection that is fast and reliable. Many companies promoting their website that has fast connection but only to be disappointed because of too many interruptions and usually the speed is not as true as to their advertisement. Subscribers are looking for a broadband where they can surf the net so easy, send and get large emails without trouble,a connection that individual and businessmen alike can rely upon anytime and anywhere.
And when we think of a Broadband, of course the first thing that comes to our mind is the speed, we don’t need a connection that is so slow and unreliable. We choose a provider that will live up to our expectations. The reason why there is one provider that is most trusted in the
BT-Total Broadband is not just concern about your connection, they are also concern which type of internet connection is the best for every household that's why they have
BT-Total Broadband is not just concern about your connection, they are also concern which type of internet connection is the best for every household that's why they have3 options for the subscribers to choose from :
So the next time you think of a broadband, think of BT- Total Broadband, the best and the most reliable in the
Arrgh!It's been a long day! After sending my son to school, i went to market, washed our clothes then cooked our lunch and when im done,i started to work in front of my pc. I found it hard to sit for long today because im suffering from a terrible back pain caused by scoliosis. it really hurts that's why i need to take time out every now and then. i'll try to sleep early to give my back a rest.although im tired,im happy coz i was able to work and got some opportunities,i still have some pending opps and my mind still wants to continue but my back's complaining a lot so i've to stop now,i'll just work on it tomorrow or maybe later if i feel better.....
Signing off..... before my backache gets worse. Nite nite!