Google
 

my slide

Friday, February 29, 2008

Tag from Julie Anne

Let me thank Julie Anne for remembering to pass me this tag although i know it took me some time to do this but i was so glad and relieved that i did it today.

Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let's see how well we can get to know one another!

1. What is your occupation? Web Marketer

2. What color are your socks right now? None

3. What are you listening to right now? Actually i was watching T.V but since im in front of my pc doing this tag, I'm now listening to it instead....lol

4. What was the last thing you ate?Homemade Lumpiang Shanghai

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red(hot and passionate :p)

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Joseph

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I can say yes coz i've met her a few times during the get together.

9. Favorite drink? water,sodas,ice tea

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? basketball

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Of course

12. Pets? Japanese Spitz,her name's Blackie but she's white...lol

13. Favorite food? a lot but not much of veggies....lol

14. Last movie you watched? oh i forgot the title,it was a brad pitt and angelina jolie movie

15. Favorite day of the year? my birthday,Christmas,New Year and a lot more

16. What do you do to vent anger? Cry but most of the time i write on a piece of paper and put all my angers there and burn it as soon as i cooled down.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? My walking doll given by my father when he went to Virginia,i named her Virgie :p

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Summer,no spring nor fall here in the Phils...yet,maybe soon...lol

20. What kind of pie? Buko Pie,Pizza

21. Do you want your friends to email you back? yeah

22. Who is most likely to respond? all of them

23. Who is least likely to respond? none

24. Living arrangements? cool

25. When was the last time you cried? the other day i think,i cried because i was happy....

26. What is on the floor of your closet? nothing

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Vhi

28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? Lorie

29. Favorite smell? Sweet

30. What inspires you? God,my boyfriend Joseph and my son Carlo and of course my mother

31. What are you afraid of? to lose my love ones

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese

33. Favorite car? i used to have Ford but right now i've nothing in particular

34. Favorite cat breed? pusakal (PUSAng KALye) heheh

35. Number of keys on your key ring? used to be one only but now no more since my son lost our key to our door hehehe.

36. How many years at your current job? more than 2 yrs

37. Favorite day of the week? everyday

38. How many provinces you have lived in? none

39. How many countries have you been to? 2 Singapore and Malaysia

Im now tagging Lorie and Vhi