Google
 

my slide

Saturday, February 23, 2008

6 Quirky Things About Me

Jazevox was the one who gave me this tag.

Here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog.Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up:

6 Unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself:

1. I made sure i read all the billboards,street signs,captions,posts etc....i just love reading....:p

2. And made sure to remember all those words that are new to me or didnt understand and consult Mr.Webster and Merriam online dictionary to find out the meaning...it's been a habit since i was a kid,and that's where i learned to read and remember things fast and enhanced my knowledge.

3. I always give my dogs a pat or pet them every now and then to reassure them of my love.

4. Waking up my son early morning for school,reminding him to do his homeworks everyday,and forbidding him to visit the netcafe always...redundant?lol

5. Being lazy sometimes....:p

6. Not responding to unimportant text messages.and pissed off my friends when i dont text or call them back when they ask something about their kids' homework especially in language and reading..hehehe

This time i'll tag Mabelle , Myles and Moccalyn