Google
 

my slide

Friday, February 29, 2008

Link Me Up!

I got busy the past few weeks and i know most of my blogger friends are checking whether i've already linked them up or not yet,so for you to be added automatically and to save time,i've added another widget(Link Me Up) at the right side of this page and i'll do the same on my other blogs.But would just like to remind everyone that if you'll add your URL here,please make sure that you'll add mine too.I did the bloghopping earlier and there were those who asked to be linked up but never got a chance to link me back...that made me sad.i hope when i get back for a visit,they'll be able to add my blogs too otherwise i've no choice but to delete them.

It's always nice to see other people visit my site and it's a great pleasure for me to list them on my friends' list but it's sad if they didnt reciprocate.And those who have other blogs but i wasnt able to add,please feel free to add it now.

Thank you and God bless