Google
 

my slide

Friday, February 8, 2008

Stretch Marks

Different skins have different reactions. There are skins that are easily get scratches and some are not. Actually, I envy those who have flawless skins. I always have a problem with mine. My skin is very sensitive. When I was single, my tummy’s very soft and smooth and stretch mark free. But when I got pregnant I noticed some white lines on my belly, it was then that I was told that it was stretch marks. Due to the pregnancy, the more my tummy grew bigger, the more the skin stretched out. It became very visible when I gave birth, it is scattered all around my belly. I remember my mother told me not to scratch so I won’t have it but that didn’t prove true, because even though I prevented myself from scratching my tummy, still I had it.

Remember that stretch marks are not caused by pregnancy alone, having our monthly period or by simply gaining weight can give us these marks too.I remember my cousin who is single and noticed some stretch marks that were forming on her thighs. It gave her inferiority complex and even got depressed since she can’t wore shorts because she was afraid that people might see her dark scars. She said she already tried every cream that were available in the market to wear it off but to no avail.

Until one day, she told me of the article about Stretch Mark Cream that she have just read recently. She said she almost gave up because those creams that she used before didn’t give her good results but disappointments. That gave her a lesson, that’s why she was more careful in finding the right cream for her that will help her get rid of it until she found out about Revitol Stretch Mark Cream that was mentioned by Diva on her blog that gave her hope.It has all the ingredients that she's looking for to help her out with her problem. It was said that this cream's main purpose is to prevent stretch marks from getting into our skin. It has a 100% natural ingredients that includes squalene oil,vitamin E that really needs our skin to be healthy,vitamin D3,aloe vera and grapefruit seed extract. revitol stretch mark cream penetrates and revitalizes the skin that helps it regenerate and makes the skin softer and smoother than before.According to the article, they tested it to different women and they were satisfied with the result.

Revitol Stretch Mark Cream not only lightens the skin, it also gives back the confidence that was lost since it'll make the skin not only stretch mark free but also worry free.Diva's article not only helped my cousin and me with what we've learned because before we thought there's really no other way to get away with it,but also will make women happy who are worrying and suffering from having stretch marks.