Google
 

my slide

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Where do GOD lives?

I used to asked the same question when I was little, as expected, I got some responses from the "olds" that God lives in heaven, some replied that God lives inside the church,and so I believed them. That made me did weekly visits to His home The Church…when I leave the house, I used to look up above me to see if God is watching me and will follow wherever I went. When my father died, they told me, He was already in the care of God who created all of us. I was told that God will be the one who will take care of my father, and to all of those who already died. When I reached puberty, I still asked the same question," Where does God lives?" and got the same answers, God lives in the Church, some said that He lives in heaven. That one question gave birth to another one, if God lives in the Church, if He lives in heaven, He sees what's happening in us, He sees the one who suffers, He sees the poorest of the poor, He sees those who needs His care, He sees everything and yet, nothing changed, the poor is still poor, the needy still a needy, and those who suffers are still suffering. Why is it like that? Why doesn't He come down to end every suffering that we are experiencing? Those questions lingered for years but now that I'm an adult, I already found and got the answer. I found it out from my own experiences. I knew God doesn't live inside the church, because if He is there, nobody will ever dare to look disgustingly to those people who don't wear nice clothes inside the church, nobody will talk about nasty things to their seatmates, the priest and the church itself won't dare to collect money from the people and spend it for their own interests, yes that's true. Other priests may not be doing this but some does. And if He really lives in the church, the people who go there regularly will not curse or say anything bad when they come home, people will learn how to speak and learn the ways of God and live with it but they're not. With regards to God living in heaven, can anybody tell me how it looks? We all believe that there's a heaven and God lives there? We don't even know if there's a heaven, we just know that there's heaven if we feel good, but if not, we'll say that everything's in hell, which I doubt too if there's such one…but I am sure of one thing, and that I know where God really resides …. God resides in all of us. he lives in our hearts…everything in us were made by God that's why we can find HIM within.We cannot see things the way they are if God didn't give us eyes, we can't smell the fragrance of a flower if He didn't give us a sense of smell, we can't hear our own laughter if He didn't give us our sense of hearing, we can't feel love if he didn't give us our hearts…and that's the most important of it all…If we know how to love,then we'll know where he resides ... Nobody ever talked to or seen God yet but because we have hearts that can feel His presence…we believe that he exists and lives there… IN OUR HEARTS!God is forever!God is Everywhere!