Google
 

my slide

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Books









Do you read books? Are you fond of it? how often do you read? What you see are just samples of my favorite books.Chicken Soup for mother's soul,the dictionary and of course The Holy Bible.
There are lotsa and lotsa books...it depends upon your interest...some finds it interesting,some dont...again...it depends upon the person...some read a lot and because of this,they're being tagged as "bookworm"...some hate the idea of reading books,it's just that they dont find it interesting or dont have time to read it,or dont know how to read...lol.
For me,books are interesting,it's a good source of knowledge,i love reading books...eversince i learned how to read,i became attached to it....when i was in elementary,i used to frequent our school library just to borrow books,fairy tale books,i love reading the stories of Cinderella,Snowhite,The 3 Little pigs and the likes,name the fairy tale characters and i knew it...When i entered high school,i was also a frequent visitor of our library,although i still read something about fairy tales,that time, i was there often to have some researches regarding my homeworks,book reports and projects...oh sometimes we go there to chat and talk about our crushes....hehehehe....
During college,of course,i knew where our school library was located,while doing some researches,we went there to do mostly of our lesson plans,because we need that for our Practice Teaching subjects,we even went to different libraries in Manila or in Quezon City if we cant find it in our own library....well,although,for those who knew me especially my friends whom i didnt go to school together,they laughed sometimes coz they said,it doesnt show in my personality,coz they knew me for being happy go lucky,lots of sense of humor and easy to get along with,i always cheer them up when they're blue and tell them jokes which usually ended them laughing so hard...lol
I know books are important...it helped me a lot,i admit i didnt do good when i was still studying,i didnt get higher grades,in fact,i was always shy when it comes to class participation,but as time went by,i learned to overcome it,told myself that if i will not help myself,nobody will,it's only me that i can depend myself upon,so i tried hard,i started to teach myself,if i heard some words that i never heard before,my dictionary is always available for free consultations,even if i already done with my schooling,i never stopped studying...
Books are there for us to enjoy,but then,there are some knowledge that we cant find solely from our books,we cant find inside the library....that's the book of life...that's the best book God gave to us.
Enjoy life and enjoy reading books...dont stop learning...dont stop educating yourself.....Coz i believe..Life is a continues process...and education is the only treasure here on earth that no one can steal from us.....
P.S....
And friends, dont ever forget to read the daily scriptures, it will really help us deal with our daily life.
Godbless