Google
 

my slide

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Little Me


This is me when i was 4yrs old,cute? of course...lol..i remember when i was a kid,we used to go to Antipolo Church every summer,me and my other siblings,my mother and my late father, whenever he was on vacation,btw,my father died when i was just 9yrs old,it was 32yrs ago.anyways,i missed going to Antipolo.it's been a long time since we went there.i can still recall whenever we were there,after the mass,we will buy suman and mangga,then we will go swimming to the then famous Hinulugang Taktak Yipeee!!!!but my all time favorite was when my mother was buying me clay pots or we call that in tagalog "palayok-palayukan".i loved those very much when i was a little girl, once we were home,i will play with those,sometimes with my playmates or with my 2 elder sisters,we will cook real rice and some foods...i wonder why i know little about cooking when i used to love it when i was a kid...lol...

if you'll look at the pic,you'll see that i was all smiling,coz my mother already bought me clay pots then,but i had other picture when i had a long face,i didnt post it here coz i dont like how i looked,the reason for the long face was my mother didnt buy my favorite palayok-palayukan..sob :( ...lol....
I really had a wonderful memories of my childhood!