Google
 

my slide

Thursday, August 9, 2007

What a wonderful world!

Life has its ups and downs, it's like a wheel, sometimes we're on top, sometimes we're at the bottom but no matter how hard it is, everything that goes down must come up. That's how life goes.

It happened to me before, i was so down, i've no job,im a single parent and i have a son that needs my care and attention, bills to pay,food to buy, ohhh problems everywhere! I need to breathe, i need to relax, seemed that i needed to go to a secluded place where i could
shout and cry at the top of my voice,I almost asked God why me? why it was happening to me?But i didnt dare coz i know God's just testing me and everything happens for a reason.

I needed somebody to talk to, i needed a real friend who will lend an ear to me, who will comfort me in times of trouble, who wont condemn me from the things that i did. who will not point fingers on me and tell me " it is your fault"! At that time, i needed a shoulder to cry on, a somebody who will look at me as me.

Life's a challenge, a long journey. It takes a lot of patience, understanding and faith to God in order to understand it. I remember the movie that i watched before, Forrest Gump, he said: " Life's like a box of chocolate, you wont know what you'll get". and it's true. And it comforts me every time i think about it. I know there are no people here on earth who didnt experience trouble in their lives. We're all being given a "test of life", it's just on a different package. and God wont give us problems if He know we dont know how to handle it.

At that time, i was so lonely,i admit, i need a man in my life. that's true! so i asked God's guidance,and give me patience and help me find a man who will love me for what i am, and who will accept my son as his own, whom i can live and share my life with forever.

Luckily, God didnt take long to answer my prayer. He not only gave me somebody who will love me and my son as we are, He gave me not only a partner in life, but a BESTFRIEND that i can share all my worries, my thoughts and ideas,share my laughter and plans. He even gave me the namesake of His father here on earth, Joseph.

He's the one that makes me complete.Joe's the kind of person that can make you cry because of happiness and because of his jokes. We can talk for hours without getting bored. He's a man in a true sense of the word. There's nothing that i could ask for but to be with him soon.

I know we still have lots of trials to face, we still need to gather a lot of patience.We've been through a lot, we've encountered some tests on our relationship, but it just made our relationship stronger than before.And thanks for always assuring me that no matter what, we will make this happen and for keeping all your promises.


Life's really a wonderful world!