Google
 

my slide

Thursday, August 9, 2007

a glimpse from my place....

when you look from our window,you'll see this scene.this is the picture of our neighborhood,a typical filipino house with some trees and you can even see some electrical wirings...oh well,it's in Tondo,Manila...although some still get scared once they hear about my place,but what they dont know,there are lots of good and peace loving people that they could find here...we dont live in a village or subdivision but i knew the people living here eversince i was a kid...neighbors are helping each other,show concerns.respect and appreciations,what i dont like are the people who spend most their time outside,talking and gossiping,but i dont care though,i dont have time for them,what i care most is about myself and my family and my work...i've no time to gossip nor to waste my time outside doing nothing...well,that's their life...to each his own...



....and this is the scene when you look down from our window...plants of my mother,a car of our neighbor,and some wires where we hang the clothes outside...you can see the leaves of our coconut tree,looks like it needs trimming now....lol...this is the place where i was born,i grew up and lived my life,ooops,lived?hey im still alive and still living here ....lolz...this is where i met my bestfriend,we dont see much of each other now although she just live nearby,we both are busy now with our own lives,a lot of things has changed for both of us,but one thing is certain and will not be changed,our friendship...we are still friends....and that's for keeps...