Google
 

my slide

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Getting Lazy?

Did it happen to you?You have lots of ideas in mind but then you cant make it happen nor cant write it down because you're too lazy to do it?Well,that's what's happening to me right now.Im too lazy to open my emails,my yahoo messenger,i have lots of ideas to write on my blog but i cant just do it because i'm too lazy to do it.i still have to list down some marketing plans for our other website but it's been almost two weeks since i've planned on it but nothing came out yet :-) but then i know this will pass and once i've gotten over it,there will be lots of stories to tell and there'll be lots of articles to write.i just need some time to focus,a drive to keep me going and going again....

I know I will be more inspired and it will give me a lot of energy as soon as i got all the papers that I'll be needing,coz that will be the time that we will be starting our new life together....the start of our new beginning...our journey to life....Me and Joe together forever!