Google
 

my slide

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

a penny for my thoughts???

Well,lately i've been upset about the things that i didnt have any control nor i have any thought of encountering with,not ever!

"Many are called but few are chosen".it always entered my mind especially nowadays,it always apply in our daily living.and it fits well in a long distance relationship.it takes a lot of effort,understanding,patience and most especially,trust.if u dont possess these traits,ur one of those that were called but werent lucky enough to be chosen.

But as for my case,no matter how many trials i've encountered and will be encountering,i'm willing to go with it not because i need to but because i want to.i want to make it happen coz i dont see myself living without the man of my life and that's Joe.for as long as he wants me to be with him,i'm all for it.

Life's so sweet only u have to taste its bitterness first.u wont know how strong u are unless u've been through a lot,u wont recognize victory unless u've encountered defeat.and u wont be successful unless u've strive hard.

I've waited 2 yrs for my annulment until i got it done just recently,it took a lot of patience,and now it paid off.another waiting won't hurt me for my change of name under RA9048 . i know everything will be ok.and in every problem,there's always a solution,and problems were given to us coz God knew we can solve it and that's where we will get our strength in order to be a better person in the future.

I'm aware that after one test,another one will arise but i know im ready to face it,and i will conquer all of it coz God will give me strength and i know He will make a way when there seems to be no way.there's always sunshine after the rain.

I'm so grateful that with all that we're experiencing right now,i have Joe on my side,who keeps on assuring me that he will not leave me and will always be there waiting for me even if it takes forever,which i hope i will have it all done as soon as possible coz it's me who can't wait to be with him again....now and forever!