Google
 

my slide

Monday, October 22, 2007

Good to be back :p

Well,as i've checked my last post,it's been more than a month,hmmm,been a long time huh?well,aside from gaining weight(that's what my friends told me huhuhu :p),been busy with some important matters.like my annulment,well,after more than 2yrs of waiting,it's finally almost over,it's not 100% over yet but at least i didnt have to wait for another hearing nor would get nervous that the judge might re set it to another 6mos or more,yes,that's how lazy she was.as of now,im just waiting for the decision to be signed by her which i hope she'll grab the pen and just signed it without letting me wait again for months whew!!! after that,i still have to wait for the finality,then file it in Manila Local Registry Office and finally,National Statistics Office(NSO).im hoping and praying i'll get it done before the year ends.and of course,if one problem has been solved,another problem will arise hehehe...now i will have to file a name changed,the name that i got used of using is a little different from the name written on my Birth Certificate,im gathering now all the necessary documents so i can have it filed on Manila Local registry under RA9048,hope to get this done right in time for the release of my annotated Marriage Certificate from NSO.oh well,i guess luck's on my side huh...lol.but then,im taking it as a challenge,before i was laxed with my annulment,i filed it 2yrs ago,before i even met my Joseph,he's the who gave me inspiration to get it all done so we can be together forever.but sometimes i wish,Philippines is not like Philippines now,it's hard to live in a country like this,it's hard to leave and go to another country whenever u wish to,if you need some documents,you have to go to the place,wait in a long line,and wait for sometime before it will be released,wow!but then,im living here so what can i do,i love my country of course but i wish it will improve for the better in the near future.

Right now,all im wishing is to finish all these and do as we planned.no matter how stressful it is,im all for it coz aside from i know that Joe's always on my side,i know God will make a way when there seems to be no way! and i know i will make it!!!